Naturopathic Medical Services for Adults & Children
Dr. Cori Burke offers comprehensive naturopathic medical services for the whole family, including preventative wellness exams and treatment of both acute and chronic health conditions.
Dr. Burke is able to bill most major insurance plans for your office visit, although individual benefits vary by plan.
Health and Wellness Services
- Personalized Nutritional Counseling
- Weight Loss Support
- Basic and Functional Lab Testing
- Food Sensitivity Testing
- Blood Pressure Screenings
- Blood Sugar Screenings
- Constitutional Homeopathy
- Vitamin Injections
Women’s Health and Gynecology
- Annual Well Woman Exams
- Cervical Cancer Screenings (PAP and HPV Testing)
- Treatment of abnormal PAPs (Cervical Dysplasia)
- Breast Cancer Screenings
- Treatments for painful, heavy, and irregular periods
- Hormone Balancing and Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
- Preconception Counseling and Fertility Optimization
- Contraception Counseling and Birth Control
- Testing for Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- The Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy
- Well Child Visits
- Vaccine Counseling
- Food Introduction and Allergy Prevention
- Management of Acute and Chronic Health Issues
- Sports Physicals
What to Expect at a Visit with a Naturopathic Doctor
Naturopathic doctors take the time to get to know you and your health!
Initial office visits are 60 minutes and follow up visits are scheduled for 30 minutes. This gives ample time for a thorough evaluation of your health. Allowing enough time for visits also means less waiting time for you because appointments are never double booked.
Your First Visit
During your first visit Dr. Burke will take an in-depth health history, look over your previous labs, and listen to your health concerns and goals. She will perform physical exams as needed for diagnosis or monitoring of your health conditions and may order lab tests or imaging.
Personalized Treatment Plans
Dr. Burke will provide you with personalized health recommendations and get you on a focused plan to start feeling better. Treatment plans often include:
- Nutritional advice
- Individualized herbal formulas
- Homeopathic remedies
- Nutriceutical supplements (i.e. vitamins, minerals, and amino acids)
- Recommendations for stress management techniques
- Pharmaceutical prescriptions and referrals to specialists as needed